We now officially offer a web services API for developers and enterprises. The API is very simple to use and some examples of users who could use the API is:
- Enterprise IT departments wanting to connect their own systems (databases, CRM systems, etc.) to the messaging network.
- Application developers producing their own messaging clients or adding messaging into their existing applications.
The web API consists of HTTP POST requests with an XML payload. The responses are returned back in the same format.
The API enables:
- Sending SMS.
- Tracking the delivery status of a message for each recipient.
- Scheduling messages to be sent in the future.
- Getting history of all sent messages
Let us know your comments about the API, what you like, any functions you miss etc. We love your feedback and also we look forward to receive some notes about what kind of application development you do and how you use the API.