Simple to use API for developers – connect your application to mobile networks.
We have a great API that allows you to connect your systems and databases to our mobile network.
Examples of users who could use the API are:
- IT departments wanting to connect their own systems (databases, CRM systems, etc.) to the messaging network.
- Application developers producing their own messaging clients or adding messaging into their existing applications.
The web API consists of HTTP POST requests with an XML payload. The responses are returned back in the same format.
The API enables:
- Sending SMS
- Tracking the delivery status of a message for each recipient
- Scheduling messages to be sent in the future
- Getting history of all sent messages
Get started to send SMS from your own software.
Contact us for more information.